This class allows you to discover the table culture of Azerbaijan, its unique elements and rituals and try one of the most delicious meat meals of the Caucasus. You will get a private hands-on training from a professional local chef and learn the philosophy of Azeri cuisine along with traditional centuries-old recipes. You will have a chance to pick up new cooking skills and hacks that can be repeated back at home.
What is included/excluded
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Heydar Aliyev Intl Airport, Baku Azerbaijan
What to Expect
The master-class consists of 3 main parts:
- introduction to Azerbaijani cuisine and its traditions by the professional chef and the guide
- instructions and joint cooking with chef
- trying the prepared kebab and having lunch or dinner
• Maiden Tower, Downtown Baku Old City, Baku 1000 Azerbaijan
• Charcoal smoked beef and lamb made in tandyr and mangal
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate