The peak is located in the territory of Azerbaijan Republic, Guba district. The summit was named same as nearby village. Among the locals is known as Qibladagh.
What is included/excluded
Transport by private vehicle
Dinner in village
Breakfast in village
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Mountain nutrition and drinks
Departure & Return
What to Expect
The peak way passes through alpine meadows and pastures. You will see many shepherd fields in the surrounding areas. There is a gorgeous view opens to Shahdagh, Gizilgaya, Tufan, Babadagh and Garadagh mounts during clear and cloudless weather condition. It is located in the northeast part of the Greater Caucasus (in Azerbaijan):
HEIGHT / WALKING DISTANCE / DIFFICULTY LEVEL
3713 m from the sea level / Approximately 7 km x 2, The height difference is 1700 m / Hard
2 days (1 day also possible)
15:00 Moving to Khinalug village (5 hours) There will be stops at picturesque points.
20:00 We will reach to the village home in Khinalug
20:30 Dinner (national cuisine)
21:30 Preperation for tomorrow
06:00 We will start walking up from start point
12:00 At the peak (approximate distance from start point is 7 km)
12:30 Mowing back to Khinalug village
16:00 In Khinalug
6:30 Moving to Baku
20:30 In Baku
FOOD AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Suitable clothing as per weather condition (wind and rain protected)
• Hiking/Trekking trousers, mountain shoes or boot
• Hat, sunglasses, trekking poles (if available)
• Food and water (at least 2 lts)
• Comfortable backpack
• We will not allow persons which havent got suitable wear for tour.
• 1 day before you will be informed about the difficulties and risks of the tour. After that it is mandatory to sign “Disclaimer” document.
• Payments will be accepted 1 day before.
• Above mentioned tour programme may vary according to group speed.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 18 years
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate