Garanohur lake is located in a mountainous area of the İsmayilli district, Azerbaijan at 1,540 meters above sea level. We will start walking from Talistan valley and end up in Diyalli valley.
What is included/excluded
Food (Please take your own food with you for one day – water, dry fruit, snacks, fruit etc)
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Heydar Aliyev Intl Airport, Baku Azerbaijan
What to Expect
• Setting out early morning from Baku (with transport)
• Reaching the Talistan village
• Start hiking 1.5 – 2 hours easy hiking along the river, then 1hour ascent
• At the lake. Lunch break and free time.a
• Hiking back along the Diyalli – Guyum route
• Arrival to the village (Diyalli)
• Driving back to Baku
• Arriving in BakuNOTE: It is not a problem if you have never hiked before. You don’t have to be an elite endurance athlete to enjoy a day’s exercise abroad. Many of our Active itineraries are built for the first-time active traveller and offer a more relaxed – but still active – experience. You don’t have to be a high-endurance athlete, just someone who’s in good, healthy shape.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Minimum age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers