Tour is for 2 FULL DAYS. You will learn more and more stories about Baku and generally Azerbaijan from our professional guides. During tours, 3 TIMES our guests will have a chance try very delicious examples of our national cuisine in different restaurants.
Central and suburban areas of Baku is full of historical and cultural places.
The first day of the tour will start at 10 AM from centrally located places - ICHERISHEHER METRO STATION. You will find our guide having DELUXE TRAVEL badge.
The second day will start from your hotel lobby at 10 AM (Time can be different according to some reasons and your guide will inform you about this issue beforehand)
What is included/excludedAfternoon tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off (for the second day)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (for the first day)
Departure & ReturnИчери-Шехер, Ичери-шехер, Bakı, Azerbaijan
What to ExpectFirst day:
1. Meet your guide at 10 AM at the entrance of ICHERISHEHER METRO STATION
2. Old Town tour - Icherisheher walking tour - Visit Miniature Book Museum (Closed on Monday), Shirvanshah Palace Complex, Maiden Tower, Souvenir shops, bathouses, Juma mosque.
3. Philarmonic garden
4. LUNCH - Delicious lunch in one of the centrally located famous restaurant (included to the price)
5. Fountain Square
6. Nizami street - Mansions of Oil Magnats, Opera House, Theatre buildings
Depending on you we can take bus or taxi to go to Upland Park
7. Upland Park - Martry's Lane, Honor's Alley, Panoramic View of Baku
8. Boulevard - Mini Venice, Carpet Museum (Closed on Monday - depending on time we can enter to the museum)
9. DINNER - Delicious dinner in one of the centrally located famous restaurant (included to the price)
Transport for the first day is mainly bus, metro or taxi
1. Meet your guide at 10 AM at your hotel lobby - Hotel pick up
2. Gobustan Historical Preserve - Ancient Stone age human settlement protected by UNESCO World Heritage.
3. Mud Volcanos - Azerbaijan as a home to mud volcanos is a unique place to see such wonders of nature (To go there we will take special Soviet style cars as the roads to volcano is not available to go by other cars, and in case of heavy rain it will be impossible to reach to volcanos for safety and security reasons)
4. LUNCH - Delicious lunch in famous restaurant (included to the price)
5. Ateshgah - Fire temple of Parsi and Hindu fireworshippers
6. Yanardag - BURNING MOUNTAIN
7. Drop off to the hotel
Transport for the second day is comfortable car arranged depending on the number of people
Cancellation PolicyIf you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Additional infoConfirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers