All conditions will be available to cook comfortably in a clean and tidy environment. First of all, İt will be told a brief summary about the meal. The cook will not only show us how she does it, but also she will even help us do it right while we prepare it.
Classes will be accompanied by chitchats, tea ceremony and while waiting for the dishes to be cooked, we can have some shisha, see the garden (seasonal fruits are free of charge to eat ) and relax.
After setting up the table with the food that we just have prepared, we’ll have a GALA dinner where we’ll all celebrate the successful end of the day with some local wine and cheese (or maybe something stronger).
It will be a great feeling to taste a meal that you have prepared with your own efforts and especially if it is a meal belong to a different culture.
What is included/excludedLunch
Translator for the duration of the cooking classes
Departure & ReturnTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any place inside Baku
What to ExpectGet ready to dive into the Azerbaijan's regions local cuisine!
In this Amazing tour we’re going be guests in a beautiful and peaceful garden on the edge of Baku city center. We are going to not only taste local cuisine of Baku, but also participate in cooking and learning the special secrets of making those delicious meals. We’ll visit local family from Baku, they‘ll open for you their houses, kitchen and soul. In this day trip you’ll learn how to cook local foods like: “3 baci dolma”,” Kebab”, “Dovga”, “Gutab”, “Choban salads” and ect.
• Cooking class in one of the gardens of Baku.
• "Make a bazarlig !" Buy the ingredients you need to cook from their own place market by bargaining.
• Learn special recipes and techniques from local inhabitant that you can re-create in your own kitchen
• Spend some funny and cheerful times until dinner is ready
• Enjoy collective cooking and setting the table
• Taste a meal that you have prepared with your own efforts and especially if it is a meal belong to a different culture.
• "3 baci dolma" - Served with yougurt
• Kebab - This is a delicious meal where meats and vegetables are barbecued. ,served with lavaş or tandir bread.
• "Dovga" - This is considered both a kind of soup or a drink.
• "Choban salad" - A salad which is called by the public like "Choban salad" (Shepherd's salad ) that blends fresh summer vegetables with greens.
• Gutab - This is a pastry made on "sac", which can be composed of meat, greens, curd and more.
Cancellation PolicyFor a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Additional infoConfirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers