You can meet with the ancient history of Azerbaijan after visiting Gobustan Preserve Museum and Gobustan Rock Art Cultural Landscape open air museum. It is a unique historical gallery of the country and it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007. This gallery presents all existing cultural and historical periods of Azerbaijan. The rock paintings, ancient human settlements, grave stones and musical stone (qavaldaş) will provide information about people which was living during and after Stone Age.
What is included/excludedNational Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & ReturnBaku city8:45 AM
What to ExpectTOUR PROGRAMME
8:45 Meeting at the hotel
9:00 Departure to the mud volcano (70 km)
10:00 Arrival to the mud volcano
10:30 Off-road tour (25 km)
11:30 Visit to Gobustan Preserve Museum and Gobustan Rock Art Cultural Landscape Open Air Museum
13:00 Departure to Baku
14:00 In Baku
FOOD AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
· Suitable clothing as per weather condition
· Water (at least 0.5 lt). (you can bring food if you wish. )
• Gobustan Preserve Museum and Gobustan Rock Art Cultural Landscape open air museum fees included in price.
• The museum visit can be arranged before off-road and mud volcano tour.
• Above mentioned tour programme may be arranged according to group requirements
• Food is not included. You can bring food if you wish
Hotel PickupHotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Cancellation PolicyFor a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Additional infoConfirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers