With this tour you can observe real life of the people in mountains. And you will have a meal, which was made from natural foods. You will see the frozen waterfall and take interesting photos.
What is included/excluded
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Heydar Aliyev Intl Airport, Baku Azerbaijan
What to Expect
We will hike almost 8 kms from the Griz village to frozen waterfall and back. Griz village situated 1900+ m. In the foothills of Gizilgaya plateau `s steep rocks, a bit away from Guba – Khinalig road/ The village has saved its antiquity.
Tour itinerary for Griz frozen waterfall
• Setting out early morning from Baku (with transport) at 8 AM
• Reaching the Griz village bridge
• Change the car to russian SUV vehicles – Niva
• Reaching the village and hiking to the waterfall of village (4-5 km)
• Going back to the village and having lunch in local house
• Hiking down to the car (4 km)
• Going back to Baku (with transport)
• Arriving to Baku
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate