Enrich your outlook on one of the very first living places located in Gobustan. With its numerous archaeological monuments, prehistoric carvings Gobustan National Park will leave unforgettable memories for a lifetime. You will also have a chance to see very unique mud volcano located next to Gobustan National Park. This tour will last 5-6 hours. During this tour you will also provided general information about Baku and Azerbaijan.
What is included/excluded
Hotel pickup and drop-off
National Park fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
What to Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Touronline.az, Nuraddin Pashayev 8/1, Badamdar, Baku AZ1021 Azerbaijan
The program of this tour is as following:
• 09:00 am - Hassle-free hotel pickup or any other location pickup depending on the request of the guest;
• Comfortable travel in a vehicle (sedan, minivan or bus depending on the number of guests). Arrival to the point will approximately take 50 minutes;
• 10:00 am-12:00 pm - Guided tour in the museum and petroglyphs;
• 12:00 pm-2:00 pm - Guided tour to Mud volcanoes (due to the off road condition the transportation will be changed to off road car or Lada (Russian) car;
• 2:00 pm - Return to pickup location (this will approximately take 50 minutes to arrive the pickup location.
• Tickets are also included in the price of the tour.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers